The Prepaid Awards goes global in 2012T
he Prepaid Awards, sponsored by London-based online voucher provider Ukash, said regional award ceremonies to take place in several countries around the world will function as precursors to the international ceremony to be held Oct. 11 in London. The winners from each regional ceremony will automatically qualify for the international competition. Regional ceremonies will take place in Southern Africa, Canada, France and in the Germany/Austria/Switzerland region.
Additionally, The Prepaid Awards changed the category format. The London ceremony, to take place at the Lancaster Hotel, will be divided between the regional Prepaid Awards UK and Prepaid Awards International. The move ensures that companies "compete with each other on a more level playing field," The Prepaid Awards said.
Following are the award categories in the new, dual format:
Prepaid Awards UK
1. Best Prepaid Gift Programme.
2. Best Prepaid Consumer Programme
3. Best Virtual Prepaid Programme
4. Best Corporate/Government Prepaid Programme
5. Best Prepaid Marketing Campaign
6. Best Prepaid Programme Manager
7. Best Prepaid Service Provider
8. Best Prepaid Innovation
Prepaid Awards International
1. Best Global Prepaid Gift Programme
2. Best Global Prepaid Consumer Programme
3. Best Global Corporate/Government Prepaid Programme
4. Best Global Prepaid Innovation
5. Leading Prepaid Organisation (UK/Europe)
6. Leading Prepaid Organisation (North America)
7. Leading Prepaid Organisation (Asia)
8. Leading Prepaid Organisation (Middle East/Africa)
9. Leading Prepaid Organisation (South America)
10. Leading Global Prepaid Industry Contributor
For more information, go to www.prepaidawards.com .
The Green Sheet Inc. is now a proud affiliate of Bankcard Life, a premier community that provides industry-leading training and resources for payment professionals. Click here for more information.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.